Sunday 25 September 2011

FRIENDS FOREVER? PROMISE ?

Okay exams are great until it gets difficult. Duhh of course. Well after my computer exam, I felt like killing myself. SUSAHNYA!! but anyways me and my darlings buat plan pergi KL to loosen up a little bit after all the stress we went through *yeah right*. At 4 we left Shah Alam and reached there at 6. We went to Pavilion, had dinner at Pizza Hut and wanted to go for a movie. ESOK ADA EXAM TAK RETI NAK BALIK KE? HAHAHAHAH so we skipped the plan to watch movies and headed home. Tunggu bas sumpah lama gila, approximately 45 minutes untuk bas U80. And the most AMAZING thing is when the bus arrived, it was freaking full and we had to stand from KL Sentral to Shah Alam. Hehe reached here at 11. Thank God we reached in time before the gate closed :D Whatever and however it was I had fun with MY BESTEST FRIENDS EVER IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD, THANKS GUYS. You guys are the best of friends anyone can have or ask for.
INTAN and SYAZA





LOVE YOU GUYS FOREVER!!!!