Friday 23 September 2011

Feelings

It hurts me the most when the person I love the most hurts my feelings. You being unfaithful to me hurts me but it does not compare to the pain I feel when you start ignoring me. After all that I've done for you and our relationship, the sacrifices I made, the tears I shed, the pain I went through alone just to make sure nothing happens to our relationship but I guess that is just not enough for you right ? It annoys me to think that you actually loved me. Well I should have listened to everyone when I was asked to wake up and get back to reality. You've shattered all that has left in me and left no space for recovery in myself. You were my life, my happiness and my everything. I've not stopped loving you, I still love you the most, its just that I've stopped believing in you.