Monday 26 September 2011

First Time. Weee ~

Today I had no exams. MyBabyBoo ajak jumpa so yeayyyy :D Hahahh happy sangat sebab this is the first time we're seeing each other face to face. Okay dia datang dalam pukul 12 lebih then we went to Section 7 Shah Alam. Duduk lepak and minum. Dia bawak kawan. Although, I was having bad food poisoning but to be with him is like AMAZING !!! First time tengok dia, ARRGGHHHHH CAIRLAH AKU MACAM NI !! We started talking, we smiled at each other, then I got to know a few things about him. HE SMOKES ! Hmm but never mind. Okay dia kata saya COMEL ! sumpah bestnya ! Haha I had to admit that he has the best looking eyes in the whole wide world. Such a gentleman actually because he bought me panadol for my fever and he actually cared for me. He had this sense of responsibility and possessiveness towards me which I really adore! I am not well here and he is feeling restless there at work. What more can I ask for myself? After he sent me back to my hostel I texted him saying thank you, he replied with a laugh and then he said HE MISSES ME. This is the BEST day of my life and I won't exchange it for any other events in my life !

Love You ,