Wednesday 8 June 2011

Ur My Dear..




Jangan kau berani cakap yang kau nak makan satu papan panadol lagi!!! Or cakap yang kau nak lari!!! Walau ada pape pun,still remember yang I still sayang gile kat you even if kadang-kadang you macam sakai.. I still love you the way you are.. Kalau orang lain don't understand you then stil remember that I do understand you!! Kalau ada yang judge you yang bukan-bukan then remember that I'll never judge you.. Don't be afraid of the world as I would always be by your side helping you.. Promise me that you'll always be by my side and I will surely try to always be there when you need me.. remember that you wwill have me with you through out your life,being your utmost loyal friend.. I know sometimes I can be very annoying,sarcastic and posessive towards you but I know only you can tolerate me that much.. I LOVE YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART !!!!!!!! SyafinazRauf

Love ya forever !!