Monday 6 June 2011

MISS YOU..






I MISS you so much!! No matter how much I say that I HATE you but in the end you're STILL the one I think about!! I'm SORRY if I've ever hurt you which I think I never did but I don't get why you're NOT TALKING to me? I have this weird and mixed feelings towards you.. I perasan yang this always happens.. First after a long time you come and meet me then we get very close and you give me HOPE then after a sudden you will make me HATE YOU.. I would be CURSING you all the time.. Then we'll IGNORE each other for a while then you would CHANGE your phone NUMBER and then you would come and meet me again then it will REPEAT until the day we die!! I don't want it to repeat again.. I don't want you giving me HARAPAN PALSU!! JUJUR LA, at least I know APA dalam HATI you.. I tak suka la DIPERBODOHKAN macam ni!!! SKRANG I JUJUR yang I LOVE you so MUCH !!

Yours Always,