Sunday 17 July 2011

CONFUSED !!


I'm stucked on you !! But you seem to be ignoring me.. Why ? I really don't understand ??
You seem to be giving me hope but then again, I don't really get it .. I think I'm really falling for you but at least treat me nicely ? Like duhh ... Please understand I'm head over heels on you!! I'm just too shy to say it.. Give me a sign if you have the same feelings as I have right now.. I'm not rushing but at least just a single sign maybe ? Janganlah sombong selalu dengan saya !! Kalau dah online tu tegur la.. takkan nak saya tegur dulu ? Tak gentle kan?
I'm POSITIVE that I really like you but maybe this relationship has to progress slowly or else it'll go wrong right ? Giving you time and the space you need :)
WAITING FOR YOU !! <3







THINKING OF YOU ALWAYS ,