Saturday 4 June 2011

My Friends..

The day I met you was when we were so small..
Initially we were not close but later on it blossomed into a great friendship that we still have today..
You were with me most of the time.. Happy,sad and also heart felling moments,we shared it together..
We cried,laughed,screamed and had fun together..
I'll never forget what you did for me after the 6th of September 2010..
You never judged me neither did I..
You're my life.. I LOVE YOU ALIYAH AMALUDIN!!



The day I met you,I thought you were so childish but later on after knowing you I found out that you were the bestest friend I could ever have!!
You were there with me when HE pushed me and shouted at me..
You were with me when the other HE made me laugh n smile n you were still with me when the same HE BROKE my HEART!!
You were with me eventhough i disturbed you and teased you..
THANK YOU Syafinaz Rauf!!!



THE MOST IMPORTANT IS YOU BOTH SUPPORTED ME ALWAYS!!!!

Sayang korang,