Tuesday 17 January 2012

Madihah =)


Saya ada kawan, nama kawan saya Farah Madihah :) Saya panggil dia Madihah. Madihah sangat comel dan baik. Dia sentiasa anggap saya sebagai kawannya. Oleh itu, dia adalah kawan saya yang paling baik and yang paling saya SAYANG !!
Erghhhh apa ni skema sangat ayat aku? Haha well Madihah is one of the best thing that has happened to me. An ANGEL IN DISGUISE ALLAH SENT FOR ME ON EARTH =) We met dekat stesen KTM Kepong Sentral on out way to work. She worked at Fahrenheit and I worked at Pavilion, so memang sangat dekat kan tempat kerja kita? Hahah tak sangka that one meeting boleh bagi I the bestest friendship I'll ever have! Betul orang kata, bestest friend isn't the one who you know the longest but the one who is always by your side helping you through happiness and sorrow =)You were with me dari mula sampai akhir kan? I hope you'll stay in my life as long as I live. InsyaAllah, I'll be there whenever you need me too ♥

LOVE YOU BABYYYY ♥

WILL BE THERE FOR YOU,